Heirloom Timber Framing is manufacturing, hand-fashioning and installing a timber frame entrance for a porte cochere at a Baldwin County, Georgia residence. We look forward to updating this post as the project unfolds, so be sure to visit frequently.
The design was created by Architects Richard Rauh & Associates of Atlanta, Georgia. The architecture favors traditional English style frame work. Some details will include rough sawn oak timber, English scribed joinery, celebrated Carpenter’s marks, hand-riven trunnels and stainless steel hardware throughout.
Below is a virtual tour of the model for the timbered porte cochere; check it out!
Other Notable Projects
- Timber Framed Carport & Home Entrance
- River Cane Timber Home | A Triple Reciprocal Frame
- Yellow Branch Cabin | A Bespoke Timber Frame Home
- A Custom Timber Frame Home Entry
- Porte Cochere Timber Entrance
- Timber Frame Home Annex | Pratt Residence
- A Timber Framed, River Home Entrance
- Timber Entrances | Little Brasstown Baptist Church
- Timber Frame Garden Shed & Greenhouse
- Bolz Timber Frame Furniture Shop